NEVER purchase an animal or better yet ANYTHING over the internet with Western Union . . . you have NO protection from ever receiving the product. We will never ask you to send money via Western Union or any other type of “fast money transfer”.
Please, always use common sense and due diligence. If you find a one in a million deal, make sure it is legit before you send or make any type of payment.
- Always leave a paper trail for your new English Bulldog puppy purchase, have a way to prove you paid for the puppy and that funds were transferred. Credit Cards provide protection for not receiving your product, and scammers will run when you force them to accept a credit card or cash a check.
- Ask for the a phone number to talk to the breeder, never purchase a English Bulldog puppy unless you feel comfortable with the breeder first.
- ALWAYS TRY TO PICK UP THE PUPPY YOURSELF. Even if you feel 100% comfortable with puppy and English Bulldog breeder, it is always good to pick your new family member up personally.
- Ask the English Bulldog breeder to hold your puppy with a note card that states your name and the date. This shows that they have the puppy you are interested in on hand.
- Verify that the website ISN’T a “mirror”. If you type in a web address, make sure you stay on that site the entire time. Example :: for us you will always stay on a web address that starts with www.mildekennels.com/
Just like any other family member, health insurance is a good idea. Ask your veterinarian for more information or go to the following website :: http://www.petinsurance.com (this will open in a new page that is OUTSIDE our site).