Milde Kennels knows that our English Bulldogs are healthy, beautiful, and purebred, which in turn gives you a perfect addition to your family. Milde Kennels provides a standard 1-year Health Guarantee on all of our English Bulldogs puppies. Should your puppy die of a birth defect within 1 year of its life, Milde Kennels will provide you a replacement puppy. If no puppies are available, you will be provided one from the next available litter.
To protect your new family member, you must provide (and keep proof) that you have given your English Bulldogs puppy the best care possible. For our guarantee, you must do the following:
- You must have your puppy examined by a certified & licensed veterinarian within 3-days of purchase. Your veterinarian must provide you a dated summary of his examination that you must file away.
- You must continue providing care through your veterinarian for the entire year. Keep all documents and information from your check-ups
- All vaccinations and shots must be up-to-date and with written proof.
- In the case that your puppy does die, you must provide an original signed certificate from the veterinarian stating the cause of death & ALL of your puppy’s health records.
- There are no refunds on ANY Purchases, Deposits, or Shipping Charges!
All of our puppies come with a unlimited registration and full breeding rights. The puppies are all registered with 1 or more Kennel Clubs or Registry Service depending on the Sire & Dam. If you would like a full pedigree for your new puppy, you can order them through us for an additional $300.
- There is NO Guarantee the your new English Bulldogs puppy can be shown or bred.
- There is NO Guarantee on the color or size of the English Bulldogs puppy now or as an adult.
- There is NO Guarantee on cherry eye in English Bulldogs.
All buyers agree to the terms and conditions for Payments and Guarantee.
There is cash no refunds on deposits, purchases or shipping charges.